Smart Island 3.0
The future of the city is to be smart and improve the quality of life of the city dwellers and visitors. It is more than implementing technology. It is also about infrastructure, economy and social life.
The objective of the training is:
- To explore the concept of smart city
- Develop a smart 3.0 mindset that sticks
- Provide specific advise how to implement the smart concept right away
The training is for planners, policy advisers, civil servants, entrepreneurs, city managers.
Dates: Monday 18 and 25 June 2018
Time: 18:30 - 21:00
Location: Kaya Panseiku 5
I can train you and your organization in two sessions of 2.5 hours.
Your investment: NAf. 3.000
There is also an open-training of two 2.5 hours sessions you can be part of.
Your investment Naf. 300.
- What is a smart city?
- How to develop a smart city?
- Blue economy
- Pop up
- Art and culture
- How Punda, Otrobanda, Scharloo and Pietermaai can become smarter?